Tuesday, March 11, 2008

When it rains, it pours

Suffice it to say that everything is going wrong. I don't quite understand why everything is out of order, but it has been a series of weeks that make me feel as though the entire universe is against me. God just seems to have to add insult to injury. My plan is to just hide under the covers until the storm passes, as long as I can get through this, I'm convinced good things should come my way eventually. Hopefully?

In brighter news, I got a new camera. I decided that I want to start documenting my life. I'm scared of forgetting, and I want tangible evidence of my heres and nows.

Truth is, I'm starting to see the world differently. I'm starting to hate everyone, become misanthropic, cynical, angry and cold. That's not me. I'm going to start photographing all the bits and pieces of my life so that I can start seeing things through the lens. So I can remember how beautiful it all is.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the entire universe is not against you, as their are obstacles that stand in the way of every human being. hiding won't do you any good. the only way for good things to come your way is to develop a thick skin while seeing the world and humanity not with a sense of cynicsm but with a direction and a passion. dig deep